Skip to main content

This & That

bulldozers & hairdos
utah lake & shopping carts
ketchup & blackberries
ducks & josh groban
atlantic sunrises & the emperor's new groove
gilmore girls & everything in my life!
murses & sacrament meeting notebooks
cars & temple couples
batman & spanish
boots & letters
bmw's & snowball fights
efy 03 & north dakota
institute & exploding laughter
crepes & mexican restaurants
hello kitty & kaka's furs
chips in bed & drive-in movies
hannaford & no secrets
sailing & newcastle beach
pranks & volvos
golf & photography
country dancing & modesty
legos & guitar players in salt lake city
natural woman & efy roomies

What do all these things have in common?  I have tons of memories.  They are triggered by random things, and sometimes by combinations that don't seem to match up.  Each of these pairs reminds me of someone.  I have so many more, that this post would be forever long if I listed them all.  So when I see, hear, smell, eat, or remember any of these, you are the one I'm thinking about!  Cool, huh?

Comments

  1. "UUUUUUUUUUUUP!"

    Just thought I'd throw that out there. ;)

    Miss and love you co!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Pictures!

We received the following pictures from Karen's Branch President down at the MTC.

Fortune Cookies can be profound..

So I was at work last night, at KBYU, and they fed us dinner. Sweet, free food! As a college kid with almost no money to my name, I'll gladly eat food that someone not only pays for, but pays me to eat! I've learned to like a lot of foods this way... I never used to enjoy Chinese food, but now I do. And last night, our food came from Panda Express. Seeing as I've never eaten authentic Chinese food from China, I don't know how "real" this food is, but it's pretty delicious. But that is not the point. The point is, half the fun of eating Chinese food is to read and laugh at the fortune inside the fortune cookie! Especially from Panda Express, where the fortunes are usually pretty lame, silly, or in fact MISfortunes! As I cracked my cookie open last night, my heart was pounding with anticipation... what would I get? Would it change my LIFE?!!? Okay, so I was just curious, and my heart wasn't pounding. :) I read the little slip of paper, and g...

Eu Amo Meloncia!

(NOTE:  Received on 3/30/2010) Hello family! Well, this week I did something different.  I kept a list in my agenda of things to write to y'all about, instead of just writing one on the bus on the way back from the Temple, and it is LONG!  But most of the things are just things to mention, not really to talk about.  So let me start with that! Choir last Tuesday was awesome...I played the piano of course, and the choir sang "Scripture Power".  Remember in primary when we would lift our scriptures up during the chorus?  Yeah, guess what 100 missionaries did during choir!  It was hilarious and so awesome.  We have so much fun here! Soccer here is intense.  Our teacher, Irmão Mendes, has the radio on his cell phone.  One day in class, he pulled it out, turned it on, and we listened for a few seconds to a soccer game.  Long enough to hear "GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLL...