Skip to main content

You make me smile

Stanford Larsen:  One of my dearest friends.  Also one of the few people in this world who never let me down...ever.  Every time I think back to memories with him, i can't help but smile.  He has left a smile on my heart forever.




Watermelon always makes me smile.  No other explanation needed.



My cats make me smile.  They purr and are happy kitties.




Snow of course.  Snow snow snow!  Snow angels, snowballs, snowmen, snow forts, snow fights, snow shoveling, snowfall, snow!


My family.  They're all my best friends.  I couldn't ask for a better family...ever.


Mater.  Cars.  The music in the movie.  Watching the movie over and over again, on rainy or sunny days.  Lots of memories that go with this movie, too.


Country.  Country music.  Country dancing.  Country movies.  Nashville.  Country stars.  Cowboys.  One in particular.  All of these things make me smile like I'd never smiled before I found them.  I want to be this! :)

Lots of things make me smile. Lots of people (basically...almost everyone I know and have ever met) make me smile.  I'm happy.  Life is good. My life is so full of blessings.  So just remember...nobody is happy all the time.  Not even me :)  But find something to smile about, even when you're at your lowest point, and your day will get just a little better.  Find multiple things to smile about, and it will get a lot better!  Live life!  Love life!  Share smiles with those around you.

Comments

  1. THanks Kare Kare. You're right. I need to find something to smile about. You make me smile. Thanks for being so positive about life. I love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me, too, Karen. You make me smile right back. Thanks for being my sweet daughter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Karen. You're so right. Find something to smile about, even when you're down! I especially love the first picture ;).

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

10 Things I love about Hannaford

So originally I was going to do this in sarcasm...but then decided that I could actually come up with 10 things (in no specific order) I like about my job. Even though being a cashier at a grocery store is not ideal, it's a job, and...well, you'll see. 1. Going on break with my dad sometimes. Because, you know, we work in the same store. It's pretty cool. 2. I love the people I work with soooooo much! Mainly the ones during the day, because I don't know any of the high school kids that work evenings, because I rarely work evenings. 3. Being the "party animal". nuff said. 4. Watching a cashier ID someone for alcohol, and him telling us that he doesn't even have a photo ID since his license was taken away for DWI. Yeah, maybe he should rethink his purchase... 5. Now when I hear the name of a vegetable, I automatically think of its PLU. Dates: 3047. Cabbage: 4069. Bananas: 4011. Tree Ripe Peaches: 4044. Eastern Peaches: 4403. Nectarines: 4378.

Greased Lightning

It's snowing today! And what a great day it's been...minus the fact that I haven't finished nearly as much as I should have by now. But I DID go outside and play in the snow...and that's important! The snow was fresh in the tree....so I did what any little kid would do, and licked it. It was snow AND ice...good thing my tongue didn't freeze to the tree in my front yard! I love tree branches in the snow. There's just something about the combination of brown and pure white that strikes my artistic bone. Part of the tree and part of my house. Looking up Pennichuck Street. So picturesque. Me in my getup...I borrowed Michael's boots because I don't have any in NH (except for my cowboy boots....), and he gave me his snowshoeing boots, because they each weight like 5 pounds, and he just wanted to see me try to walk in them. My sunglasses made a comeback! Well, that's today. I've got a couple papers to write for English 316, and a bunch of Bio to r