So I was at work last night, at KBYU, and they fed us dinner. Sweet, free food! As a college kid with almost no money to my name, I'll gladly eat food that someone not only pays for, but pays me to eat! I've learned to like a lot of foods this way... I never used to enjoy Chinese food, but now I do. And last night, our food came from Panda Express. Seeing as I've never eaten authentic Chinese food from China, I don't know how "real" this food is, but it's pretty delicious. But that is not the point. The point is, half the fun of eating Chinese food is to read and laugh at the fortune inside the fortune cookie! Especially from Panda Express, where the fortunes are usually pretty lame, silly, or in fact MISfortunes! As I cracked my cookie open last night, my heart was pounding with anticipation... what would I get? Would it change my LIFE?!!? Okay, so I was just curious, and my heart wasn't pounding. :) I read the little slip of paper, and g...
I posted a comment the other night but it didn't work!!!
ReplyDeleteSo here goes another try.
I still say Greece, and Adam says Chile.
I think you should collect everyone's guess here on your blog. Maybe I should ask your future family-in-law where they think you are going!!!:)
We want to know asap even if that means middle of the night, I know you have a million people to call. We can't wait!!